Wax For Braces adheres around ortho wires and brackets to help relieve irritated tissue and act as a barrier against rubbing.
Orthodontic wax for braces adheres around ortho wires and brackets, to help relieve irritated tissue and act as a barrier against rubbing.
How do you use wax for braces?
1. Brush your teeth
2. Wash your hands
3. Take a pea-sized amount of wax
4. Soften the wax by squeezing.
5. Roll it into a ball and place it on the sharp poking surface of the bracket/wire.
To know more about orthodontic wax and how to use, click here.
To get more information about orthodontic care, click here.
- Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses mentioned on the website.
- Upon placement of an order, the estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
- We make every effort to ship your order within 10 business days of the date of your order.
- Shipping Costs shall be included separately and will be listed in your bill during your order placement on-screen.
- Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at 9945638240
- Any questions about the delivery and shipment shall be attended to via mail or will be answered upon contacting on this number 9945638240